What a boring day...

, humThere's seriously nothing to do today. It's too cold to stay outside and play with my camera, so I have to amuse myself inside. Luckily, I went to town a bit ago and blew a couple hours, so that's cool. It's amazing how many people are still lurking around Walmart to find a forgotten Black Friday item. Yet again, the lines were backed halfway down the isles. I guess it was worth it today, considering the awesome Zeppelin shirt that I found. It's the one I wanted a couple months ago, but had to settle for a different. Oh well, I got it now, lol.

In other news, wait... there is no other news. Well folks, I guess that's all I have for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Roll With The Changes by REO Speedwagon

Here are the pics:

 This is very dreary looking.

 Yes, that is in fact, Milla's nose, lol.

Gorgeous picture, but the color is off.

 Same here.

 Just a bit of scenery at sunset.

This is the awesome new Zeppelin shirt that I got. I seriously love it!

Bonus Gallery:

Again, I have to comment on Robbie's awesomeness. He's one of the coolest ferrets ever. He was asleep in the kitchen last night and LaVaughn went and got him. He didn't squirm too much, so she just decided to hold him. Long story short, he slept in her arm for about 30 minutes, it was cute.

Here are the pics of him sleeping:









And here's a couple extra pictures of Hannibal & Mischa, just cause it's Hump Day, lol.






No comments: