Ugh, not again...

I really need to learn to wear my hoodie and socks more often. I've been sick more this year than the last 4! I'm normally a huge fan of Winter, but I'm almost tempted to change my mind. I guess I can go ahead and tell you my problem instead of bitching about it while you set there, clueless.


My sore throat (which was all that was bothering me at the time) was minor through Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, then yesterday it progressed, just like last time. Now I'm sitting here with a semi-swollen throat, runny nose, congested head and just plain uncomfortableness (is that a word?). Ugh, why must I be tortured with sickness? I'm making a mental note as of right now to get a flu shot next year.

Aside from my horrid sickness, we managed to get some fairly cool stuff from Walmart last night. Naturally, all the vultures came out at 6:00 AM and nabbed all the good stuff, but we still left satisfied. Lets see, we got some perfume, loads of lip balms and whatnot's, some candles, cat and dog toys and popcorn. And that was just the half priced holiday stuff. Our main reason for going to Walmart was for the meds, which we also got. Like always, there will be pictures of everything at the bottom, so don't forget to check it out.

Well, I don't really feel like sitting here and typing anymore, so I guess I'm going to go for now and drink some more Canada's Finest and OJ. Until next time, you know where to find me...

-Megan

Song of the day: Move of the day: The Stand
 
Here are the pics:
 
 Check out this awesome Halle perfume. It smells SO beyond awesome!

 Rock candy sucker.

 Gorgeous Halle bottle.

 My lifeline.

 Bonnebell triple pack.

 Fruity Lip Smackers 3 pack.

 Coke Lip Smackers 3 pack.

And last, but definitely not least, our awesome cat toy stocking. We also got Milla two holiday chew toys, but I forgot to get a pic of the, sorry. :)

No comments: