I feel weird blogging on my birthday...

Oh well, no one else is going to blog for me, so I may as well, lol. I didn't do too much today, just went to my aunts for cake and so one. Then LaVaughn and I went into town and hit up the stores and Sonic. All in all, it's been a fairly nice day.

I did, however, get an unexpected birthday gift today. Well, it's not really a b-day gift, but I'm going to call it that. Anyway, as we were driving down the road, LaVaughn yelled, "There's a kitten!" So I slammed on the breaks and she jumped out. And just as she suspected, it was a kitten. A little, tiny calico kitten. And it's a she! So that's awesome... at least I think, lol. She is such a sweetie, all she wants to do is rub on you and purr. We decided to bring her back to the house before we went into town. LaVaughn put her out a pouch of food and she swallowed EVERYTHING! She was so beyond hungry, it was pitiful. :( She's laying on the couch as I type, lol. She's already made herself at home, which is awesome. We're not sure if we're going to keep her or not, we'll probably ask around and see if anyone is missing a kitten. But more than likely, some asshole has just dumped her off on our road cause they didn't want her. I seriously hate people like that... bastards! We're also trying to decide on a temp name for her. So far, we like: Elisha, Molly, Holly, Ester & Chelsea. But like I've said in the past, it probably wont be any of those, lol. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Hmm, what else do I have to say? I actually can't think of anything else. Don't forget to check out the pics below! Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Movie of the day: 28 Days Later

Here are the pics:
 
The lovely cake:
 






My card from Miss Sharon:



Milla at Sonic:



An awesome new cat food holder we got at Walmart:


My card from LaVaughn:




Bonus Gallery:

These pictures were all taken a few days ago. They're of aunt Sharon holding Robbie. He was super good that day and let her hold him for about 10 minutes.  It was super cute. The rest of the pics are from today. Just stupid little shots of the keyboard. Enjoy!







No comments: