If you can't take the heat...

My god, it is just too damn hot outside! I thought I was going to die -- if not melt just a teeny bit. We had such a mild summer last year, so this heinous heat wave is really a slap in the face.

Anyways, it's so late, I don't even know why I'm bothering to blog today. Probably because I wont be blogging tomorrow. Anyway, LaVaughn and I just got back from seeing mom in the hospital. Considering her current condition, she actually looks quite well! My aunt has been telling me that she looks good, but I still expected her to look semi-bad. I'm just so relieved that she seems so well, considering.

I'm really pissed off at my entire family, which should come as no shocker anymore. NONE of those cocksuckers have came to see her. And the thing is, she's there for all of them -- especially when she has money to hand out. My mom has always been the type to splurge on her friends and family when she has money, but when the tables are turned it's, "Judy who?"

Those cocksuckers better be there tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, that's when she's having her surgery. I'm FREAKING out! I'm so, so, so nervous, I just want it to be over. I'm sure she does too, because she's getting really antsy about the whole thing and is terribly restless.

My aunt (her closest sister) is going back in the morning to stay with her all day and night. Aunt Sharon is always right there when things like this come up, she's like the guardian nurse of the family. My mom would do the same for her, though.

We're either going up tomorrow or the day after, depending on what time they actually do the surgery. If it's too late in the evening, we probably wont, considering we're almost 2 hours from the hospital and have so many critters to care for her. I don't know, I guess we'll figure things out when we get to them.

I'm going to call it a night, though. I'm freaking exhausted and just want to go lie down somewhere.

Love & Peace

-Megan


Here are some pictures from today:


This is a completely new addition to Saint Francis Hospital.

Auntie talking to Biker Bob.

You gotta give it to him, he looks like a pretty badass biker.

The rooftop... oh how I wanted to go out there.


My beautiful mama.







The hospital garden:

Just look at that beautiful waterfall/fountain.



A heart in the sand.






A nice siting area.



A pretty stone bridge.









This was a big appreciation board in the hospital hall.





Now for some joey pictures from over the weekend:

The 3 little girls love spending time together.

The twins, Declan and Fiona.

Sleeping Neal in the back.

Are those faces not to die for?

I just love peering sugar glider eyes!




They also love treats.... lots of treats.




Another glimpse of the TPM girl:




No comments: