There ain't no rest for the wicked...

By some miracle I didn't have to work Yesterday. I don't know why, so I'm not going to ask. As much as I want to say I spent the duration of my day lazing around the house, I actually didn't. LaVaughn and I cleaned the rat cage, cleaned the drop trays, I vacuumed, and then some. Now mind you, this took a maximum of 1 hour, so the rest of the day was basically spend doing nothing.

I did manage to get some new pictures of Charli's little girl. They didn't turn out how I wanted, which sucks, but it was late and a last minute type of thing.

Speaking of joeys, Kira FINALLY let her two hang enough OOP for me to see their color fully and their gender!! Drum roll please... we have two gorgeous mosaic GIRLS!! It's been so long since she's had mosaic girls. Well, Charli was the first and last one she had, so that's how long it's been. Just like she always does, one is really light and one is really dark. I didn't get too good of a look at their faces, so we'll have to wait and see what they look like. It should only be another week or so.

I know I haven't talked about the new ducks lately or shared pictures, but since they were moved down to the chicken coop, I haven't really had a chance to interact with them or take pictures. Since they're all growing at a steady pace, LaVaughn and I decided it was time to let them out in the back of the coop where they could finally play in some water. And you guessed it, they loved it!! It was so fun to set them out on the ground and let them run to the water. I'm obsessed with the runners, they are TOO cute! I can't wait to see what they look like when they're older.

I didn't do much after that, took a few random pictures. It's getting close to 4 now, so it's time to start feeding everything, including ourselves. Until next time...

Love & Peace

Megan

Here's the beautiful miss no-name:













A sneak peek of Kira's two ringtail girls:







The ducklings getting ready to enjoy their first swim:





I love how tall the runners are!





Some random pictures from around the yard:





No comments: