The good and the bad...

Well, the beginning of the week was a little iffy on whether it was going to be good or not, then things got downright nasty when I spilled acetone on the stupid PS4 controller. Well, things looked a little more on the uppity up when the controller sold yesterday for $26! I couldn't believe we actually got that much out of it! I thought $18, $20 max.

I also took joeys pictures today, which is also on the good news side. I'm actually quite proud of myself -- I think I've already taken more pictures of these 3 joeys than the last 4 combined!

Speaking of joeys... I got to see a glimpse of what I thought was going to be a leu joey from Chloe and Boone. It's a True Platinum Mosaic FEMALE!! I can't believe it! TPM females are few and far between, so this was a big shocker to see. I'm like 97% sure this little girl will stay with us, but you never know how things will work out.

Now for the bad...

My mom is in the hospital. She got admitted Wed., at which time they did an angiogram and discovered that she has 3 blocked arteries. You all know that that means... open heart surgery. Unfortunately, they couldn't do stints, so the surgery is a must. It was actually supposed to be today, but since she's a smoker and has breathing issues, they have to give her however many breathing treatments before the surgery can be done.

Since LaVaughn and I are taking aunt Sharon to Cape Monday for her spinal shot, we're just going to stop by and see her then. After all, she'll only be like 5 minutes away.

I'm just really nervous about all of this. Heart surgery is such a complex surgery. I mean, I know she'll be surrounded by professionals that do this on a daily basis, but that doesn't make it any easier. I know we've had our fall-outs, but she's still my mama and I would never in a million years want anything to happen to her.

Well, I guess I'm going to go. Time to prepare for a glorious work weekend!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's a glimpse of Chloe and Boone's True Platinum Mosaic joey:




Miss Avery:















Miss Harper:















Miss Petra:















No comments: