From Flat River to Park Hills...

Did you know that Flat River was renamed to Park Hills? Because I sure didn't. I didn't learn that until today when LaVaughn and I went to Park Hills with my aunt. Apparently she found a really stellar deal on a wood stove that she couldn't pass up. She doesn't like driving in strange places, so she likes to take LaVaughn and myself so she doesn't get lost. I'm not sure if anyone has told her or not, but we wouldn't be much help unless she got lost on our turf.

Anyways, since we got to Park Hills about an hour early, she decided to stop and just sit for a while. After about 3 minutes of being parked, LaVaughn and I were both bored out of our skulls, so we decided to go walk around Big Lots, a place neither of us have ever been in!

Of course, we both stopped by the movie kiosk where we found Gossip Girl for $8 a season... I still hate that we passed on those. It wasn't long before LaVaughn spotted the beauty isle where she found Maybelline Color Show nail polish for $1!! She also found that awesome magnetic nail polish for $1.80 each!! There was also some other type of pretty Maybelline nail polish and some other type of bamboo stuff, all of with we grabbed.

Right before that, we found some awesome deals on perfume, like $3.50 deals. By the time we were done, we left with 6 different nail polishes, 3 perfumes, a couple different kind of Swedish import cookies, and a few other things all for $30!! Can you believe it!?

Apparently we passed the time pretty well, because it was 10 after 6 when I looked at the clock. We were supposed to leave at 6 so that we could try and find the place. We quickly checked out and ran to the truck.

Long story short, we found the house, the wood stove was in awesome condition, she got it and we left. We stopped by an excessively packed Captain D's, grabbed some food, and then headed home. She's happy with her stove, and we're overly happy with our nail polish and perfume, all of which I'm going to use by morning.

Before I go I have to mention the POP! Television Sons of Anarchy things we got. Since we're like in LOVE with that show, we thought it would be appropriate to buy a Jax and Opie to call our own. And just as we suspected, they're awesome! That is all.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are our POP! Television Sons of Anarchy Jax and Opie:


The drive to Park Hills:












Some type of creepy old abandoned building.


The drive home:



Hmm... their picture is just, weird.








Bonus Gallery!

I was very pleased to find that Kira and Logan's twin mosaic girls detached today. I didn't get pictures until late today, which is why I edited this post and added them at the bottom. They are both SO cute!!

Here's Avery:







And here's Harper:







The girls together:







And lastly, Opie and Jax with their SONS vests on:


No comments: