In and out, and out again...

I've been outside more than I've been in today, or so it seems. Of course, it started with letting the chickens out, trying to introduce the ducks again -- which didn't go well -- and then just taking random pictures of the cats. I know, cat pictures -- it's the new thing!

LaVaughn went somewhere today, still not sure where, so I decided to take some pictures of the boys (Pax and Xander) while she was out. Doug has been begging me for pictures of them and I would have taken them sooner, but the boys are just SO skittish! I don't know if they're going to take off or what. Luckily, they did awesome. All they needed was a yoggie in their hands to keep them occupied. And Doug LOVED the pictures of them. 

The older ducks are making a habit of not wanting to go into the coop at night until nearly dark, which is becoming a tiring task. Cause after all the other birds are in, there they are, taking their sweet time and enjoying the stream. 

I hung around outside for a good 30 minutes waiting on them to go to bed, which didn't happen. I took pictures to pass the time, but it seemed like each second was taking a minute. I finally had to give it up and come back in. The dickheads are STILL runny around out in the stream, it's annoying.

So, while my pictures upload, I suppose I'll go try to coax them in with some food...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Miss Camille.

Pretty little Josie.

Seriously the sweetest kitten ever!

Mr. Mason.

Camille loves her close-ups.


Squinty-eyed Jasper.


This kitten... gah!

Is she not gorgeous?


Toby is too beautiful for words.

Just look at those eyes!!


Tom taking a rest.

Bart is such a sourpuss.


Now for Pax and Xander's photoshoot:

















More randomness from around the yard:




Mason loves to climb trees... go figure.



Cicada shell.


Bart getting ready to ponce on Jasper.






No comments: