A bird in a gilded cage...

So, time for an update of the majority of what's going on -- as of today. Our original plan was to meet up with ALL our glider friends Sunday, the 20th in the city, pick up our new boy and have dinner. Well apparently the cargo building closes at 4 PM on Sundays -- this completely soiled our plans.

Dee contacted me earlier today with the shipping information on our boy. Wanna guess what time he arrives? At 6:30 in the evening! This means we'll have to be at baggage claim at least 30 minutes early. This leaves no time for dinner before or after, completely eliminating any chance we had at dinner. Now we're going to have to cancel, which is going to upset everyone.

We're still meeting up with Doug and Kyan -- go figure -- so that we can drop of their cage set and so that Doug can drive us to the terminal, cause I myself cannot.

Now for a fill in on what's taking place with the creme mosaic from Shannon. I can officially sat that she's coming to live with us! :D I sent her the shipping money, so it's a done deal. I don't think the reality has set in just yet, because I'm still cool as a cucumber. I'm sure I'll react when we get closer to the 20th.

I think I've covered everything that's taking place in the glider world. I know you all know who/what we're getting -- I'm also sure I've mentioned that Wanda and Pietro have found furever homes, but have I mentioned that Jeremy officially has a home now? Well he does! A deposit was placed on him the other day. Now I can officially say that all our joeys have found their forever homes! I'm SO relieved! Especially with Chloe's soon to be joey and our TWO new additions. We're going to have a full house.

I guess that's all for now. I have loads of lovely photos to share with you below, hope you enjoy...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Mr. Hopper -- unfortunately he got spooked after a while:



Randomness:



Love this cat! Such a gorgeous boy!



Time for a preview of the joey pictures from today:

Pietro





Wanda





Jeremy





Elena






Gotta have a cat section:

Toby is such a goof.





Not sure why, but I think these are the prettiest little flowers/weeds:





My gorgeous "collection" of ducks:



















More cats -- mainly my man, Toby (with an I):









Hands down, favorite picture of him ever!









And lastly, a little one-on-one time with our super sweet girl, Elena:





No comments: