Operation silver wings...

So tomorrow is the BIG day! I'm so unbelievably excited/nervous/scared/anxious and several other things all at once! I want to get our new gliders SO bad, but I also want to spend the afternoon with Doug and Kyan. I hope everything goes as planned and we have no setbacks.

I have everything packed up and ready for tomorrow, everything we need to take for ourselves and our new additions, plus everything needed to ship Pietro -- he's staying with Christina the rest of the week so she can ship him. I'm so heartbroken already, I'm going to miss him like crazy! It doesn't really surprise me, all of Charli and Tyler's babies have that effect on me.

Before I went to work today, I spent some time with my aunt and uncle. Today is my uncle's birthday, so I made sure to take lots of pictures (96!) and give him a couple gifts. It was short lived, considering I had to leave at 2, which sucked. He and aunt Sharon had plans anyways.

So, it's incredibly late and I desperately want to play Mad Max, so I believe I'm going to call it a night. Until tomorrow -- probably Monday...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from yesterday:

This is a cage set we finished up for the boys. They love pink, so it should be a big hit. 


Pics from my uncle's mini birthday celebration:




He's going to murder me for posting this. Like literally murder me. O.o

The cake - one of my favorites from the day.

These are some of my favorite cake pictures that I've taken so far.

You know me, I love a good food picture.



This is probably my favorite. I love candles on a cake.



Getting ready to blow the candles out:



The card and presents:








The annual group photos:





The End.


No comments: