Compliments of the chef...

My attempt at playing The Sims was short lived today. I soon found myself drifting, looking at meaningless things on my phone, then going so far as to turning the PS4 on to play Mad Max, which I'm mildly obsessed with at the moment.

Speaking of Mad Max, we watched the actual movie Saturday night. It was very odd, but in a good, interesting kind of way. Definitely different than what I was expecting -- not that I wasn't expecting crazy -- and completely different from the original Mad Max.

For some odd reason after feeding the gliders I decided to go outside -- nearly dark -- and take pictures. It's not like I had anything in mind, just something I wanted to do. I've neglected to do so for quite a while now, so it was long overdue. It seems like I'm always doing something in the late evening hours when the lighting is best, so I never really get a chance to take pictures during my favorite time of day. I made due with what I had, though.

We have a shipping date for our BFBB boy. We're aiming for Sunday the 20th, this month. We're possibly picking up another glider at the airport -- have I even mentioned that?!?! -- and dropping one off for Christina to ship, so I'm really hoping and praying that it can all be done on the same day.

Now, back to the other glider we may or may not be getting. I honestly don't think I've mentioned this little girl, which is weird. Well long story short, Shannon (the girl we got Chloe from) had twin creme-ino girls, one regular creme and one creme mosaic. All I did was comment on how gorgeous she was and how I knew we couldn't afford her, then it was done! Just like that! So yes, we're getting her. I'm just hesitant to add another glider to our brood so quickly, especially since we're getting our BFBB, but I want her SO BAD! All I have to do is send Shannon the shipping money and it's a done deal.

When I know for sure if we're getting her or not, I'll reveal more of our plans for her.

I suppose that's all for now. Hopefully my next post won't be so drab. I just have a LOT on my mind at the moment, not to mention I have to work my entire shift tomorrow with the GM... Should be interesting. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some lovely pictures from today. Starting off with Max:







Random weeds that grow along the fence:





















Black and White fun:




The lake looks very... abandoned,


No comments: