Touching base...

It has been a crummy week. I had a TERRIBLE anxiety attack late Monday night/early Tuesday morning that has left me an anxious mess all week! I had another "episode" Tuesday night after work, but luckily it passed. It was the same last night, just not as bad. Thankfully (knock wood) I'm feeling a little better today.

I've been SO stressed all week! I'm seriously, it's something different every single day. My main worry is about this coming Sunday; we're getting 2 gliders flown in on the same day and it's killing me! Flights scare the crap outta me, there's always a potential for layovers or gliders getting left in cargo in a different city!

Aside from that, I've been stressing myself to DEATH about intros! We've been trying to get Declan/Ellie and Neal/Fiona together. We did tent time Monday night and things went fairly well. Declan, Fiona, and Neal all hit it off -- guess they remembered each other. Ellie and Neal even did okay, it was Fiona and Ellie that didn't get along. Well we left them in the cage together, then out of nowhere Neal started attacking Ellie. LaVaughn put them all together Tuesday, but they ended up having to be separated. We're going to try tent time again tonight around 9 and see how things go.

Aside from being a nervous wreck the past few days, not much else has taken place. I've taken lots of pictures, as you'll see below, but other than that there's really been nothing to blog about. So, until next time kiddies...

Love & Peace

-Megan


Pictures from Monday:

These are the c-links that were part of a co-op order. I paid for these months ago! I would have forgotten all about them had they not kept talking about them on a daily basis.


Pictures from Wednesday:

Gorgeous artisan cherry tomatoes.



This old rustic dog house makes for some of the best pictures in the late evening.






The critters:

Milla knows it's coming.




Fletcher always looks spooked.




Miss Una:




And lastly, Miss Zoe's photoshoot:










Pictures from today:

A preview of joey pics that I took today, this is Pietro:



Wanda



Jeremy



Elena



Some type of gorgeous wild mushroom.


The yard looked stunning today.






Bart is always doing this to me outside.



The lighting made for some GORGEOUS pictures of Milla.

Just look at her, she's stunning!




I love this one.





And this one.


More of the shroom.

It looks like she's going to snatch it.











I recently stumbled upon these gorgeous weeds, better known as the Jewel Weed:


Jewel weeds oddly look lie an orchid.


Most refer to these "flowers" and trumpet or horn shaped.





And lastly, a mini Jasper shoot:


This. One. Is. To. Die. For!!


No comments: