A change is gonna come...

Sadly enough, I'm still trying to come down from my weekend high. How sad is it that visiting Doug, Kyan, and the airport got me THAT pumped up? It didn't hurt that we got two new additions in the process. Speaking of, did I mention how SWEET and insanely AWESOME they are? Cause they are. They're like to-die-for sweet, gorgeous, and everything in between.

I'm planing on doing tent time with them and Ellie tonight. We lucked out about getting the two of them together, not sure how well they'll do with her. Have I even mentioned that Ellie isn't in with Declan anymore?? We tried introducing her and Declan to Neal and Fiona. Declan went with them just fine, I swear I think they remembered each other. He and Neal are inseparable! Fiona and Neal both attacked and chased Ellie all over the place, now she's absolutely terrified of them both. She's been alone for 3 days now, so hopefully she'll accept them with open arms.

I haven't done much of anything today, aside from take a million pictures! I've been attempting to play the sims, but it's not going over so well. I'm SO looking forward to tent time tonight, you have no idea! It's pretty much all I'm thinking of at the moment.

This is mainly a semi-update/massive picture post, so I think I'm going to call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the 60+ pictures I took today:


Zoe had a bed shoot the other day, I thought it was only fitting if Una had one too:





She's so flippin adorable.

Had to get one of her.




Random pictures from outside:













My gorgeous girl, Milla:






Of course, cat pictures:


Bart has a gorgeous profile.




My absolute favorite of Mason.



Jasper is SO cute!!


Cersei and her ever growing beauty... I love this cat:



She's so playful and cute!



Love this one.




The array of colors. 


And last set for the day, my gorgeous Milla:















No comments: