A week in Sugar Glider madness...

It's been one of those weeks, a week that doesn't really amount to much, a week that ends in bloodshed. Well, not really bloodshed, by that I mean a week of ups and downs. After work Tuesday the week started on a high, then around Thursday evening it went to shit. Got a little higher this afternoon, then went to shit again. I'm currently floating on Cloud, trying to get to Cloud nine.

I'll start with Tuesday on my way home from work. A lady that I had been talking to since Monday about adopting Pietro messaged me on my way home from work and asked me for my Paypal email. Since I was driving home through woodland territory, I didn't have service. I messaged her as soon as I got home and gave her my address. While I was in the middle of my late dinner, I got a notification from Paypal. She paid him, in full! She also sent shipping money!

I messaged her shortly after and thanked her. I didn't waste time ordering his shipping crate and keeper, then I messaged Christina and asked if she would ship for me. As soon as she said yes, I sent her the shipping money. That's one thing about me, I do NOT like having money in Paypal that doesn't belong to me. So if I need to order something for someone, I'll ordered as soon as humanly possible.

While I was at Paypal, I decided to send Tracy $100 for our BFBB. So I guess it's official now, we're getting a BFBB!! I'm going to go ahead and jump to Friday, considering it's pertaining to this. He's officially our and 100% paid for! I wasn't going to send the rest of the money yet, but LaVaughn talked me into it. I'm glad I did and that it's over. Now we just have to set up a shipping date!

Anyways, back to Wednesday, which was mainly spent play The Sims. I did manage to take some joey pictures that day at least. I tried to talk LaVaughn into helping me, but she wouldn't. I somehow still managed to get some pretty decent shots with the 50mm lens. It's something I've always wanted to do, but it's unbelievably hard when it's a fixed zoom. My arms are short, it's just not a comfortable situation.

We also got Batman Arkham Night in the mail Wednesday, as well as my new peace sign Juicy Couture purse, which I love. We didn't get around to playing it until Thursday, it's awesome, I'll leave it at that.

Thursday is a blur, I honestly can't remember what happened.

I had planned on trimming nails today and feeding worms, so as soon as I woke up, that's what I started doing. It only took me a little over an hour to trim everyone's nails, feed meales (or yoggies), and take new pictures. I don't think that's too bad, all things considered.

Now I remember Thursday! LaVaughn and I went to town in hopes of getting her prescription that her doctor was supposed to call in. Long story short, it wasn't and we came home.

Well we had to go back today, despite me not wanting to go anywhere at all, but we did. I went in Walmart by myself, which is never a good thing. I was hovering around the game case all day yesterday, just staring at Mad Max, which came out Tuesday. I went against my better judgment and passed on the game. After all, I really didn't want another Witcher scenario. Well that wasn't the case at ALL today! I was weak, yes... Eve was weak. I broke down and bought it.

LaVaugh kept asking me if I got it, but I shot her down each time. Until half way home, that is, then I yanked it out of my purse. She was stoked. It's currently almost 9 PM and we're still playing the game. We've been playing --not straight -- since 6ish. It's SO much fun! One of the funnest and most addicting games I've played since Dying Light. Love it!

In that last bit of glider news for the day, I believe that Jeremy has found a home! It's with a couple that lives in Tennessee and only has one pair of gliders. They're neutered and from a fellow breeder and adopter, Kalie. She's only had good things to say about them, so I really have my fingers crossed that they still want him!

Well I guess that's all for now. I'm going to get back to playing. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from Wednesday:



Pietro





Wanda





Jeremy





Elena





One picture from Thursday:


Pictures from today:

Seamus

Kira

Logan

Neal

Fiona

Violet

Cas

Cas again.

One more because I can never get good pictures of him.

Last one of Cas.

Charli

tyler

Declan

Ellie

Sadie

Pip

Chloe

And lastly, Boone.

My aunt getting her hair done for her weekend getaway.

Mad Max!!!

I love, love, love this game!

No comments: