The cat's in the cradle...

I figured I had better check in today, despite not having much of a drive to blog. I really only wanted to do it so that I wouldn't get too backed up on pictures, which we all know happens all too easy! I've spent the majority of my evenings/nights playing The Sims, which doesn't leave much time for anything else. I know, no one's fault but my own.

When I'm not playing, LaVaughn and I are watching season 16 of SVU on Netflix -- on occasion Chicago PD, our new obsession. Of course, Sunday's are devoted to Fear The Walking Dead, which made an awesome recovery on their second episode. SO much better than the first, I loved it. It keeps me gritting my teeth until the next episode!

I suppose that's all for now, I had better wrap this up before dinner is finished. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from yesterday:


























Pictures from today:





No comments: