You may kiss the bride...

I feel like shit, complete and utter shit. My cousin got married today and I totally bailed. I should have gone -- we lived together in Florida when we were young, after all -- but of course, I didn't. I'm very, very anti-social and am just now starting to come out of my shell.

But... nothing I can do about it now. I missed it, it's over, I feel very ashamed.

Aside from being lazy and anti-social, I managed to get some really pretty pictures of random stuff around the yard. AND I also got pictures of my aunt and uncle when they got back from the wedding. It was late and the sun was setting, but the pictures still turned out pretty awesome. There was NO way I was going to pass on the opportunity to take their picture.

I normally don't dread going to work, but that's what I feel towards tomorrow -- dread. I just want it to be here and over, like now! I have a full week ahead of me with stuff to do almost every day. A couple of those days are semi-personal, but most are me having to do stuff. I just hope tomorrow goes by fast and we're not too busy. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Sit back and enjoy my random happenings from the day:





These giant purple flowers were always my grandmas favorite. It breaks my heart to look at them, but they also make me smile:



















More crazy cat lady pictures:


























And lastly, my aunt and uncle's photoshoot:









No comments: