Welcome to Oz...

I'm still a little pissed that I asked off work yesterday for no reason. I tried to make plans with Cindy, but neither of us could lock down a time, so we just decided to postpone. My aunt is a church goer now (not religious, just likes to go) and asks me to go with every time I don't work. It's hard to say no, so I always cave. She gets LaVaughn to go with her as well. So that's how I spent yesterday, aside from taking glider pics.

Doug asked me for more pictures of the creme girls, I obliged. I also got pictures of Viktor and Marcus, Millie and Connie's boys. They're super adorable. All of them, not just the joeys. I was runny late last night when I began taking pictures, so I had to postpone the other 4 joeys to today. I hadn't even been up an hour before I started taking pictures. It was cloudy and muggy out, so the pictures didn't turn out the way that I wanted them to. Not much else you can do when you have bad lighting to work with, aside from tweaking the pictures, which distorts and discolors them. And in turn, makes for an all around crappy shoot.

Can you tell that I'm in a mood? Cause I am.

The electricity went off for a while earlier, that was interesting. I was in the process of cleaning out the refrigerator while my Sims 4 stuff pack was installing when everything went dark. Apparently a transformer went out, causing the power outage. Luckily it wasn't even off for an hour before they had everything up and running again.

As you can tell, I've been playing the Sims again today. It was far more enjoyable today than it was yesterday. I guess cause we had everything done by 6:30, which left lots of time for gaming, as opposed to worrying about everything we needed to do.

This will be my last post until at least Wednesday, maybe later. We have lots to sew Wednesday, then we have to get Marcus neutered Thursday, as well as meet up with Milli so she can get Viktor (Abu). Should be an interesting week.

And now I will leave you with glider pictures that I've taken over the past 2 days. I've decided to stop posting as many pictures as I normally do -- what's the point anyway? All that happens is people steal them, and not to mention it takes forever to upload 100+ pictures. From now on I'm going to share just two or three of my favorite pictures of one thing. Lets see how long this will last.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the mere 32 pictures out of the 100+ that I've taken the past two days:

Pip enjoying some avocado.


The creme girls:




Marcus:




Viktor:




Pietro:






Wanda:






Jeremy:







Elena:






No comments: