Weeks end recap...

Cody, his mom and sister just left a little while ago. Man, what a game-filled 24 hours we've had! Judy and Bob left yesterday around 1:30/2:00 (thank god!), Angie ended up being late and arrived just after 3 instead of her original 2. That worked out fine though, we were in no rush for her to arrive. She stayed until just after 4, then we all headed to town.

We stopped by Walmart once when we go to town to cash a Paypal check, then once on the way out to grab Grand Theft Auto 5 on PS4! We had to grab a couple snacks for Cody from the store, of course, but that goes without saying. We ended what seemed like 5 hours in town with a stop by McDonald's for dinner. Of course, they didn't get our order right, which caused us to have to wait an additional 10 minutes. Super frustrating!

We got home just after 7. LaVaughn got the 360 hooked up for Cody while I got the glider food ready. He played from then on -- I think it was just after 5 this morning when we called it a night. We went to bed just before 5, we could hold out any longer.

We did break for about an hour last night to have tent time, which was a blast! We got Kira, Logan, and Seamus out. They were super fun. Cody really enjoyed himself.

Nothing much as taken place since this. Today is the first day it's been just us in almost a week. Yes, we've seriously had that many visitors this week, it's madness. As of right now I'm waiting on my Sims game to patch up. I had a horrid issue with my Origin not wanting to update, so I had to uninstall is (twice) and now my freaking game has to update. Go figure. I don't think I'll get to play tonight, and I have to work tomorrow, so no game time tomorrow either. Fun.

Oh, did I mention that we're not meeting up with Doug and Kyan this weekend? Oh god, this has been a terribly mess -- I honestly don't think I have the energy or patience to get into it. Long story short we're meeting them and Connie the following weekend in Festus, fun.

I think I'm going to call it a night. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Judy and Bob departing:





A freaky looking carrot:



Playing GTA with Cody:




My aunt's dog Max:




And lastly, GTA 5:



No comments: