Just got to be...

It seems live I've been going non-stop all day today. Why is it on your last day off before work you do ALL the things you could have done days ago? What's the fun in that, right? Why on earth would you want to space things out and do little bits at a time?

I started by organizing and photographing all the fleece we have in stock. This may sound like simple work, but when photo taking is involved, it's a completely different can of worms. After that the trash was taken to the compost, a chicken was disposed of -- yes, we lost another chicken (we lost Deb last week :(.

When LaVaughn woke up I took all the drop trays out and cleaned them, then I cleaned the rat cage. While I was doing that, LaVaughn vacuumed the entire glider room and bathroom. After we finished with that, we went through loads of clothes (while doing laundry) and donated a bunch -- we even threw a bunch of old ratty ones away.

We ended the day by clipping ALL of the ducks and chickens wings. Wow, that's a job! We have 17 ducks, 14 hens, and 1 rooster. And yes, all of their wings got clipped. It's a good thing too, some of our ducks took flight while we were chasing them around the pen. O.o

As of right now I'm unwinding with an arousing game of The Sims. I know, it's an addiction right now. This time next week I probably won't even want to look at it. Speaking of games, I'm listing The Witcher, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, and Shadow of Mordor on eBay. They're the games we cannot get into. And yes, We just bought The Witcher last month (full price) and will be parting with it. It makes me sick that we paid that much money for it and didn't even play it. I tried, really I did, but I just cannot force myself to like the game.

I think I may have found our BB boy and WT mosaic boy a home. There's a lady in Texas that's interested in them and seems to be willing to learn and listen to what I have to say. I'm still a little on the fence about her, but I think she may be okay. I'm writing up a nice long questionnaire for her to answer, I'll go from there with my decision.

Also, the creme girls are settling in SUPER well with the boys. They're already less crabby and let them hold and pet them. Awesome, right? I knew they didn't like us, I don't know why, but they didn't.

Momo, on the other hand, isn't doing too well in his new home. He's apparently become very crabby and jumpy. He doesn't want Connie to hold him or anything. The bright side, Usagi accepted him the FIRST day she got him. Now a little girl that's been alone her entire life has a mate! Yay!

I guess that's all for now, until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from yesterday -- mainly of the cats:























Cersei is the most photogenic cat on the planet!













Jasper isn't doing too bad for himself either.



And now pictures from today:

A little back story on little boy blue, he couldn't fly yesterday so LaVaughn caught him and we held him overnight for observation. He was released earlier this afternoon.






All of the available fleece we have in stock at the moment:








And lastly, our sewing needles that we got at Joann's:




No comments: