Sugar Glider Headshots - Summer 2015 Edition

I woke up in the mood to take pictures of all the gliders today. Not sure why, I had other things on my mind besides that -- cleaning comes to mind, but oh no. I got them out one cage at a time and fed them some of the 1000 mealies that we got from Doug, then I took an individual picture of everyone, it was nice. I should have trimmed nails along the way, but I didn't.

I didn't take pictures of the joey, this was an all adult glider photoshoot today.

Nail trimmings and cage cleaning will take place Friday. I would say tomorrow, but I have to take my aunt to see her lawyer in Farmington. Should be an interesting afternoon. As of right now I'm... you guessed it, playing The Sims. I am starting to get a little burned out, considering I've played it for hours almost every night for a week now, but that's to be expected. I'm ready to play The Witcher ad GTA for a while. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Are you ready?

Logan

Seamus

Kira

Neal

Fiona

Violet

Cas

Charli

Tyler

Fiona

Ellie

Boone

Chloe
 
Evie

Sadie

Pip

No comments: