Sugar glider gathering...

I told you it would be a while before my next blog. I honestly can't remember if I blogged on Sunday or Monday -- it's been a few days no matter which it was.

Today we ventured to Fredericktown to get Marcus (now Momo) neutered and meet Millie with Viktor (now Abu). It was a anxious filled sad day. I was a nervous wreck at the vets office. It took her a little longer than it normally does to finish his neuter, but luckily everything went fine and he's doing really well (knock wood). We also picked Pip some more medicine up for his teeth.

We went to Walmart shortly after to grab a few things and wait for Millie. She showed up about 30 minutes later, than we stood in the pet isle of Walmart, talking and playing with the joeys. She also put a deposit down on Wanda, our awesome ringtail girl. She's wanted her since before she came OOP, but she never said yes or no. She's a gorgeous and sweet glider, I knew she would love her once she saw her in person.

She also had her boyfriend with her, who stood off to the side like an innocent voyer. He was super nice -- apparently a big Walking Dead fan as well. The reason I know this is because he commented on the pair of Walking Dead pants that I had in the cart.

We stood and chatted for close to an hour before we parted ways. It was an awkward encounter, due to the fact that the assoiates kept eyeballing us the entire time. I just knew we were going to get ran out, but we didn't. We left after they did, grabbed a bite to eat and headed home.

As of right now I'm blogging and trying to play the Sims. I'm finding that semi difficult, mainly because my sim just got abducted by an alien and appears to be carrying said aliens bastard child. Sigh... Only something like this would happen to me. LaVaughn never has anything out of the ordinary happen to her sims. I'm finishing up anyways, it's almost time for OITNB or GTA, not sure which yet. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

A couple pictures of the boys from today:




Pictures from yesterday:

Tomatoes and cottage cheese are the best combo of all time!

Stew... yum!

Random musings from around the yard:



























Love this! You can really see how well the bokeh works on the 50MM.



















Now for some of the ducks and fully grown ducklings:




















This is the coolest looking duck we own.


And some of the chickens, just because:







Glider crack recipe:





The finished product. Maybe this will help Pip put on weight.


No comments: