Falling into place...

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE fall? It's my all time favorite season and favorite time of the year. Everything is perfecting, the lighting, weather, festivities, everything! Today was a little glimpse into the coming months of fall, I was in heaven!

Since it was oh so beautiful outside today, we decided to head to Fredericktown to do some much needed shopping! Ironically enough I was just complaining about cabinet space today, figures. I have to completely reorganize the cabinets Wednesday, that's a whole other post! Anyways, the drive there was perfect, shopping was okay, and the drive back was great! It didn't hurt that we had Dairy Bar fries -- the best fries on earth! -- and a lemonade to comfort us. 

The girl that was planing on getting Pietro and Jeremy ended up backing our of both of them earlier this evening. I'm kind of relieved, now I don't have to worry about whether she's a sketchy home or not. It's a little concerning, though, considering I've only had nibbles on Pietro and absolutely NO interest in Jeremy. I know Jeremy is only a few weeks old, but it still worries me. When joeys don't sell fast it makes me want to stop breeding. Especially considering Pietro is over 6 weeks old and still hasn't found a home!

That's another day, though. Hopefully my next blog I'll be able to share the excitement of finding them a home!

So, watched Fear The Walking Dead yesterday. It was pretty awesome, I have to admit. They didn't try to outdo The Walking Dead in their pilot episode, which I had lot of respect for. And I still can't get over the fact that Frank Dillane is in it. I've love him ever since I saw him on Harry Potter, not to mention his dad is awesome (in real life). Team Baratheon all the way!

I hate when I have SO much to say during a blog, then break for a minute and come back to complete nothing. I guess this is when I should end it, right?

Love & Peace

-Megan

A preview of joey pictures from Sunday:





And now random pictures from today:

They come in SINGLE SERVE! These are great for work, I love veggie straws.

Between love and madness lies...

Obsession!

After months of not buying nail polish I finally got my hands on some new colors! Or brands in the case of black. ;)


No comments: