Preparing for what's ahead...

So Bob and Judy have been down for a couple days now -- neither are planing on leaving until tomorrow. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, the only thing is that Cody (Angie's son, LaVaughn's high school friend) is coming to stay the night with us tomorrow night. They're supposed to be leaving tomorrow, but I'm not sure that will be the case if the weather is anything like it's supposed to be, which is rain.

It's not like they would be mean to him or anything, but it would be majorly uncomfortable for him and us! Plus, he would have no place to sleep. It's just an all around awkward and frustrating situation. Can I go back to work tomorrow instead?

In finger news -- yes, I said finger news -- I'm still highly on the uncomfortable side. My finger bothered me SO much at work yesterday! I panicked during the first 3 hours I was there, then we unbelievably busy in the late evening which didn't really give me much time to think of anything else. I was so happy to leave last night. I honestly didn't think I was going to make it out alive -- staying 45 minutes over my shift didn't help matters much.

Sorry, sidetracked! Back to my mysterious finger illness, which is bothering me even more today. I'm seriously on the brink of going to the doctor. Not really, but it sounds good. Of course, if things get any worse than today I'm most definitely going. I just DON'T get it! I'm going to continue my course of antibiotics and epsom salt soaks and see where that gets me. Cause lets face it, keeping a finger elevated is just NOT possible! Am I right?

In happier news, I got my awesome snakeskin purse form JustFab yesterday. It was SUCH a pleasant thing to come home to after my hellish night of work. I knew the size was going to be an issue, I could tell that by the stock photos. And let me say, they do not disappoint on their actual sizes, it's actually that small! I was hoping for a little bit of leeway, but if anything it's smaller than I was expecting. With that being said, I still managed to stuff 70% of my old purse items into my new one. I didn't, however, get to smash all of my body sprays in it. Major sad face.

I guess I had better get off my ass and finish feeding the gliders. I just finished making 3 batches of HPW a little while ago, I'm sure the gliders would like to enjoy some of that.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Old man rivers:





HPW being made:



Finished product:


My new snakeskin purse from JustFab:

It's so adorable!


But so small compared to my old purse.

No comments: