Fear The Walking Dead...

I've requested off every Sunday JUST for this show -- I know, I'm terrible! It's an addiction and I don't think I'll ever be able to work on another Sunday again for as long as this (or The Walking Dead) is on. Thankfully it's only a 6 episode stint and I can hopefully get back to work soon. After all, Sunday is one of my guaranteed work days.

I cleaned the littler box today, cleaned the rat cage, and something else... I can't remember what exactly, that's odd. At least I did SOMETHING today! Oh wait, I washed the car! I went to the car wash on my break yesterday and sprayed it off, but it didn't really do anything. I wiped the entire car off today, but it wasn't a thorough wash, so it'll have to be done again. Anything is better compared to what it looked like -- it was filthy!

Before my aunt went to church tonight, I begged her to let me take her pictures. Surprisingly enough she obliged. The lighting was terrible, though, so the pictures didn't turn out too good. There are some GORGEOUS ones in the bunch, some that I absolutely adore. I'll post my favorite ones below. ;)

Now I'm doing to stop writing abruptly, only because Fear The Walking Dead is coming on in less than 20 minutes. I'm gone!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from today:










Jasper being a flirt:







My gorgeous aunt's photoshoot:








Pictures from yesterday, right after I got home from work:

These are two of the scarves that LaVaughn picked up for me yesterday. She's knows how much I ADORE scarves and took it upon herself to get these for me. These are my absolute favorites of the bunch:





And, of course, some clothes. She and my aunt went a little crazy.

No comments: