"Leaping" into a new job...

Well today was my second day working for Miss Bonnie. Things went much better today than they did last time -- I guess the awkward phase is leaving. I have to go back Wednesday, then I'll be on my own Friday and Saturday. I'm a bit nervous, but I think I should have everything down by then.

Omg, The Walking Dead was AMAZING yesterday! They finally introduced the Hilltop! Only a matter of weeks before Negan makes his entrance. Please oh please let it be someone I don't like that gets killed. Ugh, the finale is going to kill me. KILL me, I say!

Speaking of The Walking Dead, I got one of my Walking Dead comics in the mail today. I'm up to volume 18 of my collection! I just finished reading volume 15, so I'm that much closer to Negan. I already know that he kills Glenn, so it's not going to be that much of a shock. I hear that the brutality in the writing is what makes it so terrible.

In less exciting news, one of my ducks died yesterday. She got hurt somehow last week and was segregated from the rest of the flock. I'm pretty sure it's was due to the amount of drakes we have. Our drake/hen ratio is way off, so I'm forced to get rid of some of them. We have 9 hens now and 7 drakes, that too many. I'm getting rid of 5 and keeping two -- Harley and out Saxony male. This isn't going to be fun.

Well I guess that's all for now. I'm to go play some more Far Cry Primal! One of the funnest and most addicting games to date!

Love & Peace

-Megan


New Lays flavors. Delicious!

My flat package.

Boom! Say hello to Negan!

No comments: