It's "Herbie" Hanock...

I sewed an awesome set yesterday -- seriously one of my favorites to date! I had enough left over fleece for a long hammock in the set, so I just went for it. Luckily it sold, but then I had like 4 people wanting a set just like it. More than likely I'll be ordering more if it's still available.

Speaking of awesomeness from yesterday, it was the season 6B premiere of The Walking Dead and it was AMAZING! Omg, so much happened that happened it the comics, it was unreal and I loved it. I can't wait for next weeks episode now.

I actually just got done sewing 8 new pouches for our gliders. Yes, OUR gliders! I actually sewed for them today AND trimmed their nails! Go me! I want to sew up the rest of the pouches, but I just didn't have it in me.

It's so hard to sew for us when I know I can sew and make money. I suppose that's greedy of me and I shouldn't be like that. Maybe I can sew some more for us this week, considering I'm basically out of good fleece. I did order more Saturday, though. Some of it was out of stock, go figure. Now we're going to have 3 yards of solid purple fleece that we don't need. Looks like we'll have lots of purple rat liners now.

Hancock had an awesome sale today too, so I ordered more. :( I'm terrible and shouldn't be allowed on Hanock's website anymore.

I wish I didn't have to work at McSuck's tomorrow. I'm really starting to look forward to leaving. Only a short while longer and I'll be gone!

I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The cage set from yesterday:


The pouches from today:




No comments: