I can fit my friendly old thumb...

Ugh, that song! One of my friends on Facebook shared this really messed up animated song that rhymes in all the worst ways. I'm not sure how old or new the song is, but it's nuts. The sad part... I kind of like it. Just look it up -- the title of this blog is part of the song.

Okay, now time for some of the most exciting news ever... OUR CAGES CAME TODAY! Holy crap, they're amazing! We're now the proud owners of 8 brand new Double Critter Nation cages! I can't wait to get the glider room finished and all of our gorgeous new cages put together.

Gods they're heavy, though. The UPS driver asked where I wanted them. I told him the garage, so he backed the truck up to it and lowered them down, that was it. LaVaughn and I moved them all the way from the front of the garage to the very back of the room that's attached to the garage. My arms are killing me!

Before all of this, I finished up the sets that I started Monday. Well, LaVaughn helped me some. I'm like officially out of fleece now, it's kind of sad. I ordered some from Joann's either Friday or Saturday, can't remember. I got 7 new prints and 7 new solids. I just got the shipping notification today saying 12 prints shipped. You know what that means -- two were out of stock. Now I have to go back to Hancock and order more because Fabric.com is too expensive and Joann has a 3 yard minimum. And just my luck, the anti-pill fleece is on sale at Hancock, so naturally I found another print that I wanted, as well as more of the woodland animal fleece that like 4 people want a cage set out of! Ahhh! I'm going to be a busy bee the next couple weeks.

Also -- not that this is even remotely set in motion -- I might have a new job at the local convenience store that's like 3 miles from my house. They need someone on Fridays and Saturdays from 1-8 and possibly on Sundays. I'm going to talk to her tomorrow... Wish me luck!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Time to go watch some Netflix or read my comics...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Sets that were sewn today. I think they're pretty.

And lastly, all of our gorgeous new cages! And a little snow that we got today.

No comments: