For once in my life...

It's been a terribly busy work weekend -- Saturday was horrible!! It's really bringing to light what the summers are like. I honestly don't know how I could forget, but when you have 4 months or so of semi-slow work, you forget what an actual busy day is like. It's just making me want to leave that much sooner.

I also came to the conclusion yesterday that is was the last day I'll ever have to wear a McDonald's uniform. Made me kind of sad on my long drive home, but I'm also kind of relieved. I HATE the shirts we have to wear, they're murder! Especially in the summer, yikes!

I sewed a set earlier today that I cut out after The Walking Dead last night. It hasn't sold yet, which is odd because I think it's super cute. Not like that means much. We went to town earlier, but it still hadn't sold by the time we got home. Sad face.

My aunt ordered some essential oils from one of the many preachers wives around here and paid nearly $80 for 4 half ounce bottles. Well LaVaughn and I found the exact same oils on Ebay for 1/4 of that -- and they're whole ounces!! I couldn't believe it. They arrived today, that's why I even thought to bring it up. So just remember to check Ebay before you buy oils from one of your friends.

I'm so chilled -- LaVaughn and I just had the dogs outside for a walk for nearly an hour. They loved it and I got a lot of gorgeous pictures of Milla in the process.

Kind of random, but our newest boy, Loras, is developing some really awesome colors! He has a massively marbled patagium that could possibly be pied. I'm so excited. Did I also mention that we may be keeping him? :D

Well I guess that's all for now. Slightly less boring than last weeks posts, but nothing over the moon. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures





























No comments: