The cutest of the marsupials...

I finally got around to taking joey pictures today, which I didn't think I would accomplish. I'm not sure why, but I'm slacking anymore. I've been avoiding taking pictures of Loras like the plague, due to the fact that his poor head looks awful, but there's really no excuse for the other guys.

That's beside the point. At least I got to take some pictures today.

I sewed a set earlier today. Nothing huge, just a small little 5 piece set out of some scrap fleece. I'm completely out of fleece that's not been used a million times. Our Hancock order should be here tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Oh wow, I can't believe I almost ended it there! Possibly one of the most exciting things that could happen, happened to me today! When I spoke to my aunt earlier this evening, she told be that she spoke to the lady that owns the local store in Des Arc and that she was needing help. She's been looking for a RELIABLE person to help her in the EVENINGS! What a coincidence, I'm both of those!

I called her not long after and told her that I was extremely interested in the position. She asked me to come down to the store and fill out an application, which I did not 10 minutes after that. To make a long story short, I got the job!! I don't start anytime soon, but towards the middle/end of March it's so on! I'll be working Fridays, Saturdays, and either Sunday or Tuesday, not sure yet.

I'm just over the moon about this. Goodbye McDonald's!

Okay, now I believe that I can safely end this blog. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Cage set I did.

Joey pics:

Cordelia











Dale











Jim











No comments: