There's no going back now...

Finally got a chance to take some decent outdoor joey pics today. Nothing super awesome, but they're decent. It was bordering on being chilly and too cold to be outside, plus it was late, so there wasn't much along the lines of "golden" pictures.

Speaking of joeys, I'm worrying myself to death about Charli's new little boy. He's eating well and gaining weight, but he's tiny and has this crud stuck to his head from being IP for so long. And to top it off she's over grooming that spot and taking some of his hair with it. I'm just so close to neutering Tyler, you have no idea.

While I'm on the subject of gliders, I may as well go ahead and say how terrible we are. Milli posted in SGF earlier and said that Petco was having a huge sale on Double Critter Nation cages. They were on sale for $179, but there was a glitch in Petco's system that allowed a 20% off coupon and a 25% off coupon, making the cages a little over $112 EACH!! Since we've been blessed in finding our joeys homes and I've been selling cages sets, we decided to get EVERYONE a new cage! Even the rats! We had nearly a $600 savings on all of the cages thanks to the coupon glitch. It was insane!

Apparently everyone in the rat and chinchilla groups were taking advantage of this too, because Petco went out of stock within hours and their system was down for a while. I'm so happy we were able to take advantage. I'll breath easy when they're actually here and in our grasp.

I suppose that's all for now, just wanted to update everyone on the happenings, albeit boring happenings. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Joey pics:

Cordelia









Dale









Jim









Max




Jasper


Playtime with Norman:







No comments: