You never can tell...

Well some of the fleece I ordered arrived yesterday. Like always, it's gorgeous. I already cut out a set and sewed it up -- hasn't sold yet, not sure why. It never fails, when I think something is super gorgeous, it doesn't sell fast. Hopefully it'll sell tomorrow. I ended up selling a set out of different fleece, though, so that's awesome.

I think the other stuff that we ordered is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see it in person.

It's been a fairly boring day today. I took lots of pics outside today, which I haven't done since late fall. I also took lots of pics of Loras -- his fur is FINALLY starting to come back in. Hopefully this time next week it'll be fully grown in.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Adorable cage set that no one wants:


Random outdoor pictures:
























Updated pictures of Ser Loras:





















Finally, some landscape pics:











No comments: