Playing hooky...

So yeah, I'm kind of terrible. I was able to find someone to cover my shift and I went for it. I don't care, I'm so done with that place. The thoughts of having to step foot in that store with a uniform on sickens me. It literally makes me sick to my stomach. It like, after I got a taste of what life could be like outside of there, I didn't want to go back. This is the best kind of drug.

Shawna is pissed at me because she told me "no". She's not my mother, she's not my boss, she has absolutely no authority over me anymore. I'm officially done with McDonald's.

I did sew and sell a cage set today, so that made up for the work I missed - go me!

LaVaughn and I watch cooking shows religiously -- mainly whatever is on Netflix, like Barefoot Contessa. Well she has this delicious looking Parmesan and thyme cracker recipe that we tried today. Well, LaVaughn tried them, I tasted them. My conclusion -- they were DELICIOUS!

Well I guess that's all for now. I shouldn't have to tell you all that The Walking Dead is on tomorrow, which I'm anxiously awaiting. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Gorgeous cage set from today.




Yummy Parmesan Thyme Crackers via Barefoot Contessa's Ina Garten.




No comments: