Sale Barn or Bust...

We went to Poplar Bluff with my aunt earlier today to help her with her taxes. Nothing major, just needed to help her sign her checks, My aunt and I originally planned on going to the Sale Barn, but
they were closed, which sucks.

We opted for grocery shopping and stopping by a consignment store. Holy crap, I've never been inside a store that sells USED things that are 50% more expensive than NEW things! Yes, they have some pretty furniture, but damn, I would never pay what they're asking for half of that stuff.

They did have some really cute glasses that were 50% off, which we bought.

We grabbed some Taco Bell after and then headed home. We've basically been playing Far Cry every since then -- unbelievably addicting game, you have no idea.

I know this is random, but tomorrow is my LAST day working at McDonald's. Honestly, I don't want to go... at all! I'm trying to get a girl to cover my shift for me, but I'm not sure how that's going to go over. We shall see.

Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Random pics from the consignment shop:
(they're not in order because I got them off my phone via Facebook)

Is this not a scene from Left 4 Dead?




My favorite.



Ugh, the memories...




LOVE!




These are the glasses we bought.

Love these chests.

I need this in my life.



Better view of our glasses.




Creepy....

No comments: