Around The Yard: Part Two {Fall 2022}

I know there are better things I could've done today instead of taking pictures, but it's going to be freezing tomorrow and I want to soak up every last bit of warm weather before winter officially hits. Although, I really should've taken the drop trays out again, but I didn't have it in me. 

LaVaughn and I cleaned all the cabinets last night, top and bottom. We always have a cleaning explosion around this time of the year. Normally it's in preparation of Christmas decorations, but since we made some fall crafts this year and bought lots of fall decorations, we couldn't do the deep cleaning we normally do. We need to take everything down and off the walls so we can wash the walls and clean the counters and shelves, but we didn't have any extra bins to store anything in.

I'm going to get some storage bins next week at Walmart for all the new decorations. I was gonna get some last night at Dollar General, but they want $13 for a small one and $18 for a big one! No thanks!

I hate inflation.

Anyways, here are the pics I took a little while ago. Hope you enjoy!

I had a time with lighting today.

These leaves with the sunset behind them are awesome.

I love leaving the white balance on cloudy, makes for great fall pics without editing!

One of my favorite fall leaf photos.

Love the light behind this leaf!

So many crusty leaves.

More of those funky weeds.

I have no idea what these dried looking flower weeds are.

I really like this one, but I think it needs to be edited.

I almost didn't include this one, but there's something very vintage about this photo of weeds.

Sunset behind a tree.

More fuzzy weeds.

Close up of the fuzzy weeds. 

I was trying to achieve something here with the lighting.

I almost got it here.

This one is too greenish.

Old fence post.

Found another leave, not that great though.

I don't remember taking this picture of the vine.

Dried up Queen Anne's Lace.

This looks like wheat.

Found two baby spiders and harassed them, but didn't get many good pictures.

No comments: