Weekly iPhone Roundup {11.12 - 11.18}

 Here we are again with another Friday iPhone recap. I used to didn't take that many pictures on my phone, but for some reason I've been taking a lot more the past month or two. Maybe it's because I subconsciously knew that I would do a weekly photo recap, who knows. Not really, of course, but it's just something that I'm into right now. This is what I used to do before 2018 when I posted on Instagram religiously. I still don't post there, Idk why, but something inside me won't allow it.

This has been a fairly exciting week. LaVaughn got a tattoo on her feet Tuesday, then my camera arrived Wednesday. I cleaned the little fish tank which was WAY overdue, then we set up 90% of the Christmas Village Friday. There are lots of random pictures in-between as well, hope you enjoy!


This was Walmart Saturday - SO packed! It was worse than the picture.

My moms flocked Christmas tree she just ordered.

Found these cute little inflatable ornaments at Dollar Tree - ended up getting two of the colored ones for the side of the house.

Found a decent selection of movies at Dollar Tree too. Half of these are for my aunt and uncle.

Guess there was another lettuce recall this past Monday.

Yes, I made this mess at Walmart. And yes, I did notify someone and apologize.

More snow this past Monday night!

Outside of Artisan Ink in Farmington.

Sketchy ass building, for real.

This is the hallway to the ladies bathroom.

This is the mens bathroom.

The transfer of LaVaughn's tattoo.

This is the tattoo artist, Colin.

It was literally just us three in there. The tattoo place was very clean.

It had an industrial feel to it.

Last one for good measure. I guess I forgot to add the picture of the finished product to this post. If I don't forget, I'll add it to next weeks.

Got some buy three get one free fish at Petco. These are Platys and one ended up dying.

My star light.

I didn't know which picture I liked more, so I added both.

The freshly cleaned fish tank. It was still a smidge cloudy here.

Projector lights from Dollar Tree that my mom got us.

The Christmas Village with just the houses.

The tank today, much clearer.

Some fancy Volpi snacks that our neighbors gave us. This box and then another whole case.

And some of these Boar's Head mozzarella and prosciutto things as well.

More of the Christmas village after we added trees and people.

It still needs the street lights, though.

And lastly, the Christmas village with the lights on.

No comments: