Fall Decor & Easy DIY Crafts!

 Since the fall decorations are going to be packed up in the next couple days, I thought it would be a good time to share some pics of all our stuff that I took over a week ago. We were talking back in August/September and came to the conclusion that we have like no fall stuff. We have a couple trees, a little truck and maybe like one or two other things. So I took it upon myself to change that this year.

I got 85% of the decorations and supplies from Dollar Tree, but I did get a couple things from Walmart, Hobby Lobby and Dollar General. I can't even remember how many pumpkins that I got, but it was in the dozens. 

LaVaughn and I also worked up the courage to try crafting this year. Not only did we make a small pumpkin topiary on day one, but we also made a tiered tray! The following week we made two large pumpkin topiaries and a couple little small things. Considering we literally just started, I think we did an awesome job. 

I'd like to add that we painted and distressed the tiered tray as well. 

The rest of the stuff was just random decorations that I picked up here and there. We just decorated with all kinds of things throughout the house. I didn't bother tagging the photos because I'm tired from having to go in and grocery shop instead of doing grocery pickup. Not to mention I've been up since like 11 and had to drive all the way home.

Here are the pics, hope you enjoy!


 I'm a little annoyed, all of these pics are in the opposite order... sigh.

Lanterns from DT with little fall beads from DG.

Here's the other.

This is the coffee table all decked out.

Random pumpkin and leaves on the shelf.

Just had an extra scarecrow - the devil fish got him.

The tv - it looks better in person.

Gott deck out the other fish tank.

These were last minute finds.

Almost didn't bother, but they're cute.

Got some really cute leaf signs from DG, this is one.

Mason jar sign and pumpkin with leaves.

This is a little cluttered, but really didn't have anyplace else to put them. The harvest sign is a DIY my mom made.

We have this leaf garland everywhere.

Happy Fall... ya'll.

Dollar tree signs galore!

Fall DIY tree.

Here's the other one - it needs to be glued again.

More DT signs with the leaf garland around the door frame.

Went a little overboard with the signs.

My mom made this wire pumpkin with stuff from DT!

Another fall sign from Dollar Tree.

Dollar Tree sign with DT pumpkins clipped on.

We totally made this harvest basket. Not the actual basket, obviously.

This is our little side bar completely decked out in fall decor! The two large pumpkin topiaries on either side are what we made. I know I have a better picture on my phone, but I don't feel like uploading it.


Here's the first pumpkin topiary we made using all Dollar Tree items!

More stuff we threw together.


Bought this fall runner for the counter from DG for like $6 - so cute!

Made this little guy and got these pumpkins with all DT stuff.

Here's our decked out DIY fall tiered tray! Made this entire tiered tray with stuff from DT, minus the glasses - got those from Walmart. I also got the Waverly chalk paint from Walmart.

Found this adorable little red truck from Hobby Lobby! We decorated it, of course.

A mix of DT and DG items.

No comments: