Around The Yard: Part One {Fall 2022}

 We had amazingly beautiful weather today. I took Max for a little over a mile walk, then rushed home to grab my camera for some last minute pics before the sun set. I was a little late getting the shots I wanted, but I still managed some decent fall photos. It's supposed to be like 40 degrees Friday, so my outdoor photos will be few and far between.

Now I'm going to talk about something random and completely unrelated to fall or photos. Monday when LaVaughn and I were in Cape, I ventured over to the games just to see if there was anything decent. In the cheap sections where the games aren't kept in glass cases, I found World War Z on PS4. I remember reading something about that game a couple years ago, but it didn't have amazing reviews and the game play didn't look all that special. Well, it said it was $17 on the Walmart app, but rang up as $20 at the register. It was late, I was tired, I didn't fight it.

I didn't get around to playing it until last night, but oh my gosh! It's freaking fun! Like no joke, it feels like a Left 4 Dead type game mixed with the mass hoards that Days Gone has, only much more difficult. There are three different locations that you can play (US, Israel, Russia) and three different chapters in each location. Every location also comes with 4 different characters to choose from - way more than I was expecting! 

I know I just started, but I only made it through the first chapter in NY. LaVaughn tried the first in Israel and died, I did the same in Russia. I know it's because the game is new, but it's really hard at the start, which I like. So yeah, if you can find it at Walmart for $20 or less, it's totally worth it. Might even be able to find it on eBay for less!

Okay, enough rambling about games, time for pictures!


Leaves are my favorite, but the wind was kind nasty here, as you can see from the blurry ant.

I think this leaf pic would be pretty on glass.

I don't know why, but I love this one.

I was going for a better lighting effect here - I didn't get it.

Garden fence.

These crusty dried up weeds are the best to photograph.

I love these little pompom weeds.

I have no idea what kind of weed these are.

Beautiful red fall leaves.

The texture of this leaf is outstanding!

Weeping Willow vines.

Little red berries on our firebush.

For firebush "berries".

More of those little pompom weeds in the sunset.

Love this one of whatever weed this is. I thought it was a sticky ragwort, but I don't know.

Another one of the mysterious weed.

There was a hornet on the fence, but he wasn't super friendly.

He flew off after this picture.

More of these dried pompom weeds.

Lastly, pompom weed in the sunset.

No comments: