Weekly iPhone Roundup {11.7 - 11.11}

 This week was fairly uneventful. I mean, we had the Monday ordeal which I posted about Tuesday. Then there was the Midterms and me running around and taking an insane amount of pictures. We've been cleaning a lot in preparation of Thanksgiving week because we start rolling out the decorations that week. I honestly think we're gonna do the Christmas village next week, but I'm not 100% yet.

LaVaughn's birthday is tomorrow, but since we'll be in Perryville working, we celebrated today. It wasn't really even a celebration, but Aunt Sharon made a cake and we took pictures, the usual. I mean, I guess it was a celebration, lol. 

I don't think I've mentioned this, but a lady contacted me last week about doing their family photos next Friday, but I haven't heard from her in a few days with a location. Speaking of, I need to text her. She said there will be 7 or 8 people, two of them being kids. I'm wanting to use my 85, but I'm scared it'll be too tight on my DX camera. I've been looking for a cheap, used FX camera, but it's extremely difficult.

There's a lady in Lesterville that has a D850 with like 5 lenses and extras for $2500. She's had it listed for months, so I doubt she'll sell it at that price around here. I mean, D850s are going for $1500 used, so she should really take her sale to eBay. I messaged her a couple months ago and asked if she would sell her tripod separately, but she said no. So I messaged her earlier this week and lowballed her a price for just the camera body, but naturally she declined. 

I'm shifting my gaze from the out of my price range D850 to the D750. There's a dude on Marketplace in STL that has one for $500, but he's only responded once and I'm sick of messaging him. I'm just super anxious about all of this. I'm anxious about the potential shoot next week, anxious about finding a good used camera and super anxious about spending the money. I don't like spending money, but if I can make it back on like 2-3 shoots, it's justified. 

I hate anxiety.

Okay, I guess I'll stop ranting for now. hopefully I'll know more about everything next week.


View from the drive to Cape Monday. This is highway 55.

A Dollar Tree Plus sign that my mom has been looking for.

Christmas lights on our fence at home.

Tis the season! Check out the Christmas tree!

Here's the World War Z game on PS4. So worth it!

From mine and Max's walk Tuesday.

Max is such a beautiful boy.

He's the prettiest Boxador.

Late night trip to DG Wednesday for cabinet cleaner.

View from my camera Thursday when I was out taking pics.

And lastly, LaVaughn's birthday cake that I decorated... not the best, but not terrible.


No comments: