Last Milky Way Attempt of 2022!

 Since the Milky Way likes to take time off from November until February (not really, but kinda), I thought I would try and snap a few last minute pictures a couple weeks ago. The gorgeous celestial masterpiece was nowhere to be seen - at least from where I was. The Milky Way is much harder to capture this time of the year due to all the hills and trees near me.

I'm hoping to perfect my astrophotography next year. I want to branch out and try to capture the Milky Way in new locations with a better view of the night sky. Until then, here are a couple decent shots of the night sky from the 20th of last month. Enjoy!


View of the night sky from our mailbox.

This was taken at the end of our road. There's a church directly behind where I took this, so that's why the surrounding area is so illuminated.

One more shot of the night sky at the end of the road. Kinda crappy, but still decent astrophotography I think. I could be wrong, lol.

No comments: