Chloe, my love...

I know I already posted once today, but I can't NOT share these adorable new pictures of our upcoming little girl, Chloe. I love that Shannon takes so many photos and shares them on a weekly basis - sometimes more! So yeah, enjoy... :O)

Here's a little PS to our lovely, LOVELY friends of the ever fabulous... GOOGLE!
Thank you. Thank you SO much for taking the one, tiny thing in life I enjoy away from me. Thank you for finally deciding to start charging for Picasa web space over 1GB and taking my image posting pleasures away from me. Yes, it's only $2 fucking .50 a month, but what if some people don't have the pleasure of a debit card? Fuck them, right? No, here's where you're fucking yourself, Google. You're forcing people to turn to Tumblr where no one has to pay. And I, myself, have decided NOT to pay your monthly imagine hosting fee for just so I can put MY photos on MY blog that I've had for OVER 4 YEARS!

I apologize for my little rant, please don't hold it against me and enjoy the photos. :)

Here's our future Platinum Sugar Glider, Chloe:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute, aren't they? I seriously can't WAIT to see her in person.

No comments: