Joey Update...

I was going to share these photos yesterday, but completely forgot by the end of the night. So... I thought I would share them today - considering I had nothing better to do.

Blogging is really starting to go downhill for me. My first problem is that I lack writing entertainment and finish stuff off will a, "Yup... uh huh or that's great." I freaking hate writing like that - which is why I'm not blogging a whole lot. The second problem... Google. Yeah, I'm sure you all remember the rant in my previous post. Now I have to go through this painful process of uploading ALL of my photos to Photobucket and then get the HTML code here... it' BLOWS GOOGLE! Okay, I'm done.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are our adorable Sugar Glider joeys:

















Hmm... did I just upload my photos to Picasa with no issues or warnings?

No comments: