Tuesday's randomness...

Oy vey, nothing going on today. Oh creepy... that rhymed. Today has been fulfilled with so much randomness - I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll start with the base of the day, sewing. I know, I know - it may contain too much excitement for you to stand. Anyway, we only had one set to sew up today, so it didn't take too much time.

After that, I proceeded to take several random pictures of pretty much anything I could find. All of which you'll find below, followed by a description.

Lets see, what else do I need to talk about... did I mentioned that we watched Chernobyl Diaries? We've actually watched it twice now, but the first time kind of sucked. It was an okay movie, but the main story needed something different. Naturally, Chernobyl was full of these Hills Have Eyes people that had been exposed to all the radiation. Well, I assume that's what they look like - you never really get to see their faces. It was just weird and lacked the scare tactic. Then there were the wild dogs that I so badly wanted to be monsters or even aliens! Oh no, they were just dogs. If I had the opportunity to watch it a 3rd time, I probably wouldn't.

Oh yeah, did I ever mentioned that we got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City? Well we did and, to my surprise - it was awesome! It had such an old school Resident Evil feel, I didn't know what to do with myself. I beat it after a few days - on easy, but I plan on upping the difficulty in a week or two. I highly, highly recommend it!

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the photos after the bump for all the exciting randomness they have to offer. Until next time my friends...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Chernobyl Diaries

And now for the random pictures:

The Brother logo on my sewing machine.

Even thought my Brother sewing machine is over 20 years old, I still love it and would almost guarantee that it would out-sew any new machine. 

A spool of thread on a bobbin.

Gotta love sewing machine macro, lol.

My sewing machine light.

The foot on my sewing machine.

Sewing machine photography. 

The cage set that we made today.

A peach from our nearly dead peach tree.

I was able to salvage 3 nice size peaches for the gliders.

I know it's hard to tell, but the sky was filled with dragonflies.

No comments: