Friday's musings and so on...

Today was one of those days when I just wanted to go out and take a million photos - and if it wasn't for the heat, I totally would have. I did, however, manage to take a couple good ones of things here and there. Mainly just a couple pictures of some jewels that I found a few days ago while helping my aunt go through some things of hers. I love old, vintage jewelery and jewels. That, on top of my unhealthy love for rum, makes me think I was a pirate in my previous life.

Aside from that, we've got some joey news! Kira's joeys are SO close to coming OOP, I can taste it! They're really starting to color up and baby bits are hanging out all over the place. I was actually able to tell the sex of one of them... a girl! As I'm sure you all know, girls are extremely rare for Kira - she's determined to have all boys. So yeah, that's what's going on with that.

I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hoist The Colors

Here are the pictures:

 This was hanging on the door when I woke up. Yeah - no thanks.

This is my awesome bracelet that I found.

 Doesn't it look like a vintage bracelet?

Either way, I love it!

And this is the vintage gold heart ring that I found. I love it!

A fallen leaf on asphalt. 

I see joeys!

They're seriously so close to coming OOP!

Proud papa Logan. You can also see Kira peeking.

Look at that tiny, little sugar glider foot!

I just love em'!

Bart taking a power nap.

As you can tell, he's just exhausted.

I love his pink nose.

It's alive!

Just look at that perverted kitten.

Showing his balls to the entire world. Hope you like cat balls, lol.

And now for the VIDEO!

No comments: