Chloe update and then some!

Believe it or now, we actually got to go swimming earlier today!! It's been forever since we've been in the water - we didn't go once last year... how sad. We were the only ones there, so it was extra fun, lol. The water was awesome and it just felt so good to swim! I would totally be a fish if I had the choice.

Aside from that awesome news, we also got a few new pictures of Chloe today! And guess what... her eyes are open! Omg, it's amazing how cute they are when their eyes come open - it's like a completely different gliders. i still think that a month old is the cutest age when it comes to a sugar glider joey.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time... Ha, wait a second - do you remember when I ended all my blogs with, "Until next time, you know where to find me."? Oh wow, I hated that. There's a nice stroll down memory lane for you...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Call Me The Breeze by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Here are the pictures:

 Isn't she the cutest little platinum sugar glider ever?

I just love her little face. 

Mean sugar glider, lol.

Crying sugar glider, lol.

She's on top of her brother here.

No comments: