Say hello to... CHLOE!


Omg, we just got the most adorable pictures of our new Platinum sugar glider joey. Yes, I said Platinum! Freaking hard to believe, isn't it? Ask me a year ago if we were ever going to own one and I would have said, "Not in a million years!"

The breeder first thought her first two plats were boys, but one ended up being a girl! I seriously thought I was going to piss myself - all the while sobbing like a school girl at her first dance. It's just such an exciting thing and something I never thought we would have!

Okay, enough talk - time for some pictures!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Piano Man by Billy Joel

Here are the BEYOND adorable pictures of our Platinum sugar glider joey, Chloe:
Photo Credit: Shannon Burch

 Chloe is on the bottom - her brother is on top.





 Are they such beautiful little platinum joeys?




 Her brother (in the back) looks like a little angel.

 Aw, but so does she!

 She's gorgeous!



 I love how light the platinum sugar gliders are.




 Doesn't she have such a beautiful face?

 Even when she's crying, lol.


 Beautiful pictures.

 It doesn't hurt that the photographer is so good!



 Sugar glider on red, lol.

 What a little doll and such a beautiful photo!



They are just too precious!

I'd also like to add that today would have been my dads 68th birthday today. You are always in my heart and will be forever missed. I love you...

No comments: