Well hello Mr. Poe...


Today is probably one of the most exciting days that I've experienced in a long, long time. For years I've wanted and lurked after this magnificent book... Complete Stories and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe. It was 4 years ago when I first discovered this book in Hastings. At the time, it had a price tag of $25 - which was way away from what I wanted to pay. Ack, there I go with the rhyming again. Anyways, I was looking around on eBay and found pretty much the same exact book for 1/5 of the price about. Once I read that it was in really good condition, I bought it. I'm going to have weeks and weeks of good reading to do.

In glider news... we got even MORE pictures of Chloe to share. I seriously love the breeder so much - she's the best! We had to beg Annette for pictures of the gliders and when she sent them, we only got maybe 5 or 6. I also have some pictures of Sophie and Violet to share. I didn't get as many of Sophie - considering I just took her pictures not long ago, but Violet definitely needed her picture taken.

Well, I suppose that's that and I will be on my way now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Love Her Madly by The Doors

Here are the photos:
Photo Credit For The Platinum Joeys: Shannon Burch

 Aren't they the cutest!


 I love how light the platinum sugar gliders are.


Chloe's brother (in front) has such a cute face!


 Violet reminds me so much of her mom and looks so much like her dad.


Sophie looks just like her mom! Although, she does have her dad's eyes.

Look at how plump she is!

Isn't she a doll?

I just love her face.


She's seriously one of the prettiest White Faced sugar gliders ever!


She looks just like Pip here.



And so much like Sadie here.

No comments: