The gliders love Avocado night!

Every time we get avocados from the store, we always save some for the gliders - it's one of their all time favorite treats. I love watching how nuts everyone goes and the way it looks when they're eating - it looks so cute. You definitely have to watch them, though - you don't want them cleaning any excess off of our fingers.

Aside from the avocado they got last night - we also managed to clean the glider room. And I'm not talking about wiping down the cages and vacuuming the fools - I'm taking about a nice, deep cleaning! We moved everything out of the room, cleaned all the floors, wiped the walls down, took all the cages into the shower for a cleaning, cleaned all the toys and cleaned all the cage sets. It was awesome!

Have I mentioned that I'm not a Mod on GliderCENTRAL anymore? I'm not going to go into details about the whole thing, but I was pretty much asked to reevaluate myself and see if it was still something I was interested in and had time to do. I was nice about the whole thing and didn't want to start a fight - all the while trashing my reputation with the authorities on GC. I think it's safe to say that I bowed out gracefully

Well I suppose that's all for now. Time to enjoy the pictures!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I Remember You by Skid Row

Here are the pictures of the gliders eating avocado:















































No comments: