Hello chickadee...

Guess what? One of our chicken eggs hatched last nigt!! Exciting, right? I swear I didn't think any of them were fertile, but I heard lots of little peeps coming from one egg last night and a little chichen soon followed. Not sure what type of chicken it will be, considering we don't even know what chicken laid the egg. Anyways, it's adorable and we're stoked that it even hatched.

Okay, well - I believe that's all for now. That's mainly all I wanted to say. Don't forget to check out all the bonus pictures AND video below! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the pics of the baby chick not long after it hatched:

 All snuggled up an warm under some fleece.

Look at how tiny. <3 p="p">

And these are some photos from today:

 Already doing much better.

And oh SO cute!

And now for some photos of Sadie and Pip playing in the Suggie Gym:





 Peeking sugar gliders!




Awesome Suggie Gym, isn't it? :)

And some pictures of the cats to round of the post:


 That's a look of desperation on Una's face.





 Cat hugs.


Bart looks like he's smiling. :)

I forgot, I have a video to round off the blog!

2 comments:

KarenE said...

How cute is that! Wobbly just makes it all the more cute, IMO

KarenE

Megan said...

Lol, I couldn't agree more, Karen. Baby chicks make my heart melt. :O)