Where would I be without Sugar Gliders and cats...

I'm serious when I say that. It's really sad to think about, but I couldn't imagine not having them. I never considered myself a "glider person", but as time progresses, I do. There have been a couple times when the thought of having so many animals has been overwhelming, but when it came down to it, we didn't get rid of all of them. Since then, a lot of our animals have passed away. We lost Evan and Jonah within a couple days of each other, we lost two of our mice. Yes, TWO! This is the reason we're even considering adding more gliders to the family.

Same goes for the cats. I couldn't imagine not having a cat around! We have our two girls - who are both inside - and Bart, who is an inside/outside cat. Well, he's mainly inside, but he's really liking the outdoor. I love cats, but I would rather be a crazy glider lady than a crazy cat lady, lol.

I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

Eliza




Emma




Cat lounge.


She like, "I'm just chillin."


Cat blob!



No comments: