More Updates - Joeys & Movies Included!

We've gone swimming every day this week except today... this saddens me a great deal. It's also saddening that so many people swarm to the same place on the weekends - it's creepy. I don't know how in the hell people can swim on top of people like that. Especially when the hillbillies come out of the wood works - that's when you really need to watch out. You sure as shit don't want cousin Johnny swimming up stream from you with a vacant expression on his face.

In other, less terrifying news - we watched The Pact the other day. Some of you may have seen the preview to it and compared it to Paranormal Activity. Let me tell you - it's NOTHING like Paranormal Activity! I've never been a huge fan of those movies, but The Pact made me fall head over heels in love with them. Like some many other films out there - The Pact is a copy cat to all the other supernatural and psychological films out today. It's about a girl - like always, who gets haunted by something in her childhood home. The first hour of the movie it SO boring, I seriously thought I was going to have to peel the flesh from my eyes to stay awake. Then out of nowhere... it's gets interesting! Just when you think, "Holy shit, did that just happen? That shit was creepy!" it turns around and slaps you in the face. The plot heightened for like 45 seconds and then slammed back down even faster than it went up. I'm not going to say anymore, but just keep this in mind before and while you're watching the movie - Soda and Pickles!

And now for a few new pictures of Chloe to round off the day... enjoy!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Changes by Bowie

Here are the pictures:
Photo Credit: Shannon Burch


 A beautiful picture of the platinum joeys.


 Chloe is the one inspecting her brothers ear.



 Chloe is the one on the left.


 A lighter flame.

A burning flame in the darkness.

A secreting bug on my finger.

No comments: